Something about myself

I am just a simple girl and there's nothing really special about me.
I have a few real friends, a loving family and am always more than grateful to have them.
I am independent and enjoy spending time with myself. I can eat alone, go to the movies alone or do shopping alone. Everybody needs their personal space and it is essential. A good book or TV show is sufficient to keep my attention far longer than any club or party could. To be able to think your thoughts, with your favourite book in hand, listening to your songlist for hours and hours on end, 100% perfect paradise heaven!

I am a thrill seeker who loves adventure and connecting with nature. Be it plummeting through the air on a freefall, rappling from waterfall cliffs or going on the wildest roller coaster rides, I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone and push my boundaries by trying new stuff. Adrenaline rush is the thing that makes it more appealing I guess. And after the rush is gone, it is the beauty of our surroundings that lasts and take with us as a cherished memory. Maybe I personally feel that through adventure and different encounters, I am happier and able to look at things with far more appreciation.

I tend to find myself extremely forgetful. My brain is probably functioning at 30% of what it could be right now. There could be many reasons contributing to this, sleep deprivation might be one of it. I am currently juggling between two jobs and had to maintain my sanity by finding ways on how to manage them, picking up several strategies to make my work-packed life a little easier.

I started learning to play the piano at the age of six and urheen when I was thirteen. Music holds such special place in my heart, I find it does wonders for me, somehow magical, it heals the soul and speaks words when I fail to express my feelings. Wondering how can such beautiful sounds of instruments make someone feel so content and serene.

The littlest things make me laugh. I love how silly moments can make us feel lighter and carefree. I do not get angry very often, but when I do, there is always a legitimate cause. I have experienced the pain of heartache. It's kind of a crippling thing to go through, despite all feelings of vulnerability, wretchedness, anguish, it turns out to carry many hidden blessings that channel emotion in the positive direction, granting me both motivation and strength.

I do have my own imperfections but I choose not to change for the perfections, because I'd be a different person then. I've now learned that there is no longer a need to try and impress everybody, I couldn't care less about who likes me or not. As the saying goes, "Care about what people think and you will always be their prisoner".

Life turns out to be amazing when we live truthful and happy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trials and Tribulations of Becoming a Barista